Today we are celebrating Diabetes UK 75th year with a tea party (including lots of cake) and a raffle to raise some well needed funds for the charity.
Without hardly enough time to breath after the Race For Life event - for which the I Knit team have so far raised £4,000!!! - we begging for money again.
To entice the £££ from you we have managed to secure some brilliant prizes.
- gold dial phone and jewelry from Radio Days, Lower Marsh
- silver picture frame from Phillips Frames, Lower Marsh
- precious stone tea light holder from Phillips Frames, Lower Marsh
- afternoon tea from Greensmiths, Lower Marsh
- £10 book token from Crockett and Powell
- manicure voucher from Angela's Nails, Lower Marsh
- book voucher and yarn voucher from I Knit London
- luxury afternoon tea for two at The (soon to be reopened) Savoy hotel, The Strand
- champagne at The National Portrait Gallery Panoramic restaurant
- signed copy of The Little Stranger by Sarah Waters
- Two tickets for the ultra-hip Shoreditch House Literary Salon hosted by author Damian Barr, including cocktails
- Four tickets to see the Tiger Lillies in their show Shockheaded Peter at the New Players Theatre, London
- A bumper breakfast hamper from Grasshopper organic porridge
- selection of signed books from award winning novelist Stella Duffy…and a visit to your book club from Stella herself!
- signed copy of Allegra McEvedy’s acclaimed cookbook, LEON
- Two top-price tickets for Sister Act: The Musical at the London Palladium
- £45 voucher for Outsider Tart Bakery
- £50 voucher from Search Press
We also have lots of cakes, some of them kindly donated by Konditor and Cook and The Primrose Bakery. Amy Lamé has even baked some brownies!!!
So, what are you waiting for, get down to Lower Marsh!!!
If you can't make it, raffle tickets can be purchased pver the telephone for £1. 020 7261 1338